##// END OF EJS Templates
pull-requests: handle non-ascii branches from short branch selector via URL
pull-requests: handle non-ascii branches from short branch selector via URL

File last commit:

r3363:f08e98b1 default
r3504:7963a3f6 stable
Show More
186 lines | 5.8 KiB | text/x-python | PythonLexer
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
# Copyright (C) 2010-2019 RhodeCode GmbH
# This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
# it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3
# (only), as published by the Free Software Foundation.
# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
# GNU General Public License for more details.
# You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
# along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
# This program is dual-licensed. If you wish to learn more about the
# RhodeCode Enterprise Edition, including its added features, Support services,
# and proprietary license terms, please see https://rhodecode.com/licenses/
import os
import mock
import pytest
from rhodecode.tests import SVN_REPO, TEST_DIR, TESTS_TMP_PATH
from rhodecode.lib.vcs.backends.svn.repository import SubversionRepository
from rhodecode.lib.vcs.conf import settings
from rhodecode.lib.vcs.exceptions import VCSError
pytestmark = [
def repo(baseapp):
repo = SubversionRepository(os.path.join(TESTS_TMP_PATH, SVN_REPO))
return repo
def head(repo):
return repo.get_commit()
def test_init_fails_if_path_does_not_exist():
path = os.path.join(TEST_DIR, 'i-do-not-exist')
with pytest.raises(VCSError):
def test_init_fails_if_path_is_not_a_valid_repository(tmpdir):
path = unicode(tmpdir.mkdir(u'unicode ä'))
with pytest.raises(VCSError):
def test_repo_clone(vcsbackend, reposerver):
source = vcsbackend.create_repo(number_of_commits=3)
repo = SubversionRepository(
assert source.commit_ids == repo.commit_ids
assert source[0].message == repo[0].message
def test_latest_commit(head):
assert head.raw_id == '393'
def test_commit_description(head):
assert head.message == """Added a symlink"""
def test_commit_author(head):
assert head.author == 'marcin'
@pytest.mark.parametrize("filename, content, mime_type", [
('test.txt', 'Text content\n', None),
('test.bin', '\0 binary \0', 'application/octet-stream'),
], ids=['text', 'binary'])
def test_sets_mime_type_correctly(vcsbackend, filename, content, mime_type):
repo = vcsbackend.create_repo()
vcsbackend.ensure_file(filename, content)
file_properties = repo._remote.node_properties(filename, 1)
assert file_properties.get('svn:mime-type') == mime_type
def test_slice_access(repo):
page_size = 5
page = 0
start = page * page_size
end = start + page_size - 1
commits = list(repo[start:end])
assert [commit.raw_id for commit in commits] == ['1', '2', '3', '4']
def test_walk_changelog_page(repo):
page_size = 5
page = 0
start = page * page_size
end = start + page_size - 1
commits = list(repo[start:end])
changelog = [
'r%s, %s, %s' % (c.raw_id, c.author, c.message) for c in commits]
expexted_messages = [
'r1, marcin, initial import',
'r2, marcin, hg ignore',
'r3, marcin, Pip standards refactor',
'r4, marcin, Base repository few new functions added']
assert changelog == expexted_messages
def test_read_full_file_tree(head):
for topnode, dirs, files in head.walk():
for f in files:
def test_topnode_files_attribute(head):
topnode = head.get_node('')
@pytest.mark.parametrize("filename, content, branch, mime_type", [
(u'branches/plain/test.txt', 'Text content\n', 'plain', None),
(u'branches/uniçö∂e/test.bin', '\0 binary \0', u'uniçö∂e',
], ids=['text', 'binary'])
def test_unicode_refs(vcsbackend, filename, content, branch, mime_type):
repo = vcsbackend.create_repo()
vcsbackend.ensure_file(filename, content)
with mock.patch(("rhodecode.lib.vcs.backends.svn.repository"
assert u'branches/{0}'.format(branch) in repo.branches
def test_compatible_version(monkeypatch, vcsbackend):
monkeypatch.setattr(settings, 'SVN_COMPATIBLE_VERSION', 'pre-1.8-compatible')
path = vcsbackend.new_repo_path()
SubversionRepository(path, create=True)
with open('{}/db/format'.format(path)) as f:
first_line = f.readline().strip()
assert first_line == '4'
def test_invalid_compatible_version(monkeypatch, vcsbackend):
monkeypatch.setattr(settings, 'SVN_COMPATIBLE_VERSION', 'i-am-an-invalid-setting')
path = vcsbackend.new_repo_path()
with pytest.raises(Exception):
SubversionRepository(path, create=True)
class TestSVNCommit(object):
def prepare(self, repo):
self.repo = repo
def test_file_history_from_commits(self):
node = self.repo[10].get_node('setup.py')
commit_ids = [commit.raw_id for commit in node.history]
assert ['8'] == commit_ids
node = self.repo[20].get_node('setup.py')
node_ids = [commit.raw_id for commit in node.history]
assert ['18',
'8'] == node_ids
# special case we check history from commit that has this particular
# file changed this means we check if it's included as well
node = self.repo.get_commit('18').get_node('setup.py')
node_ids = [commit.raw_id for commit in node.history]
assert ['18',
'8'] == node_ids